A Guide to Career Change for Listeners Everywhere
Sponsored by TrackableMed
After 22 years of teaching in England, Phil Gostling was ready for a new challenge and took the leap into medical sales. Hard? Yes. But his lessons are gold and his approach to the industry can teach even the most seasoned sales teams about the importance of learning and listening.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Phil shares how he found his new role as an EndoMech Sales Specialist at Ethicon. From taking advice from guests on previous episodes of this podcast to utilizing transferrable skills developed in teaching, his story will likely inspire others to follow his lead. We also explore the impact of being driven by purpose, how data has helped guide him in his first year, and how much more there is to sales than just selling.
Tune in to hear more about:
- Aligning with purpose in everything you do
- How new challenges ignite a new learning muscle
- The value of individual and team reflections in sales
- How to effectively prepare for a career change into medical sales
- Utilizing transferrable skills to develop yourself and/or pivot
- Data-guided behavior and how this impacts your ability to focus
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!