A Physician’s Perspective on Selling to Doctors with Dr. Qasim Butt
Sponsored by TrackableMed
Some physicians seem to avoid medical device reps at all costs. Others seem open to conversations but may be skeptical of the intention behind them. And many don’t have the power to make a final decision anyway. So, what do physicians really think of medical device?
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Dr. Qasim Butt, interventional nephrologist, medical consultant & advisor, and founder of Your Kidneys Your Health, joins us to reveal how medical device reps should approach the changing landscape. We cover blind spots that create skepticism in physicians, social media secrets that can help you level up your game, and how the human element is still most likely to create a connection that leads to a deal.
Join us for more on:
- How depth and storytelling can boost sales
- Why it’s important to identify the right person to talk to in every office
- How to utilize social media to create more opportunities
- Making the most of a ten-minute conversation
- Taking the time to learn and understand how everything works
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!