A Wealth-Building Wake-Up Call for the MedTech Industry
ESPPs, RSUs, strike prices—these flashy terms can have a major impact on your financial situation, but what do they really mean?
This week, James Verzino, managing director of Northwestern Mutual Los Angeles, teams up with wealth advisor and former MedTech device rep Daniel Rooney to empower you with clear risk management and investment planning principles.
Join us as we discuss ways to start padding the gap between guaranteed earnings and overall earnings so that you’re ready to handle whatever life throws at you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between an incentive stock option and an employee stock purchase program
- How to interpret the long-and short-term value of various employer compensation packages
- A step-by-step process for assessing, revising, and implementing your financial plans
- Why diversified savings matter just as much as diversified investments
- The power of treating your own talents and capabilities as the greatest asset in your portfolio
Plus, we explore what it means to make the tax code work for—not against—your long-term financial goals.
You may also enjoy: More Than “Just” a Rep: The Art of Carving Out a Legacy
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!