Creating a Competitive Advantage by Addressing the Little Things
Sponsored by TrackableMed
How many tests does it take to get product approval? The world may never know. But if you’re not consulting your human factors team until the last minute, you may be creating unnecessary roadblocks. And sometimes those roadblocks are hiding in plain sight.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, we met with Heidi Mehrzad, CEO and Founder of HFUX Research, a human factors consultancy specializing in medical device development. In the interview, Heidi reveals where most innovators miss the mark and how human factors could help them progress more efficiently. We also discuss the interaction between the user and the interface of the device and hear examples of how minor changes can impact the trajectory of an entire business.
We also talk about:
- The many different types of interfaces in medical device
- How the 80/20 rule can help marketing and sales teams maintain direction
- Human factors teams as the advocate for patients
- How transfer knowledge often leads to misused products
- Why it’s important to talk to everyone involved with product adoption, not just the surgeons
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!