Feeling like You’re on a Hamster Wheel? How to Find Purpose with Rebecca Kinney
Sponsored by TrackableMed
At times, medical device sales can feel like a never-ending treadmill – when’s the last time you stopped and looked around? Are you truly living the life you want and making the impact you dreamt of making?
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Rebecca (Becca) Kinney, owner of Cypress Rise Inc. joins us to unravel how self-care and self-expression have helped her succeed in ways she never thought possible. We discuss how diving inward can help expand your reach, why you need to consistently ask yourself the real questions to stay motivated, and the simplicity of the checklist to being awesome (spoiler, it doesn’t exist).
Join us to hear more about:
- The value of self-awareness throughout each day
- How honest, unpolished LinkedIn posts connect you with an authentic audience
- The truth behind work-life balance
- How to identify if you’re living in a life of “have-to’s" or just going through the motions (and how to avoid this!)
- The secret to being awesome and driving impact with your work as a medical device rep
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!