Helping Physicians in 2022: Give Them a Battle Plan for Better Managing Staff
Is your physician partner lacking what's known as ‘conversational capacity’? If so, they maybe alienating staff, botching the patient experience, and hurting their bottomline.
This week, we're sharing communication techniques from leading consultant Craig Weber that might just save a struggling medical practice and give you, the MedTech partner, a competitive advantage in the process.
As we define ‘conversational capacity’ and how to deploy it in everyday scenarios, you’ll discover the biases and ‘ego traps’ that plague medical practices and how physicians can make their most difficult conversations with staff more effective.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- Why authority is No. 1 killer of conversational capacity, and how you can help docs be aware of this
- How overly candid people steamroll others and why overly curious people get nothing done
- Reasons a team member might consciously decide not to report an issue they’re seeing
- 3 key questions that immediately remove roadblocks from internal meetings
- Why it’s a rep’s responsibility to impart techniques that could save a medical practice
Plus, we get explore how leaders—physicians or otherwise—can meaningfully address a lack of trust.
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!