Lessons Learned From Developing New Technology with Neteera’s Founder, Isaac Litman
Isn’t it ironic . . . we have vehicles that can drive themselves, and yet healthcare patients remain restricted by wires, patches, and tubes? Isaac Litman, CEO and founder of Neteera, recognized the arbitrage and decided to act on it. His company has developed a contactless heart and lung monitor that can measure vital signs from a distance, using a number of innovative data points.
In this week’s episode, Isaac joins us to discuss his approach to bringing more advanced technology to healthcare. We also talk about the 8-year journey to bring a product to market, overcoming challenges, and the hunger for innovation in the industry.
Listen for more on:
- The inevitable changes approaching healthcare in 2023 and beyond
- How the Neteera team is custom manufacturing radar technology
- The data points providers could leverage with this new technology and how that empowers healthcare decisions and point of care
- How Isaac and his team approach failure and persistence toward problem-solving
- How observing other industries can inspire you to take action in the healthcare space
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!