Mindset Mentality: What Higher Performers Get that Underachievers Never Will
Garrett Watson is a Sr. Sales Rep & National Sales Trainer at Stryker ENT. His list of accolades in the medical industry run long – but he’s as down-to-earth as it comes.
In this episode, we talk with Garrett about how he gets his mind set up for success – even during a year with a high degree of unpredictability and challenge. His message of “helping” and “bringing more value” is applicable industry-wide and has never been more relevant than it is now.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why there’s not a better time to sell than right now, yes, during a pandemic
- How only thinking about the product/technology will limit you as a medical sales professional
- Ways you can reposition yourself and bring more value to your customer
- Why relationship-based sales is the biggest mistake you can make right now
- The importance of getting people uncomfortable with disruptive technology
Plus, we dig into why you don’t need to have all the answers as a sales rep, the importance of framing your customers’ mindsets, and much more.