Mindset Mentality: What Higher Performers Get that Underachievers Never Will
Garrett Watson is a Sr. Sales Rep & National Sales Trainer at Stryker ENT.
His list of accolades in the medical industry run long – but he’s as down-to-earth as it comes.
In this episode, we talk with Garrett about how he gets his mind set up for success – even during a year with a high degree of unpredictability and challenge. His message of “helping” and “bringing more strategic value” is applicable industry-wide and has never been more relevant than it is now.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why there’s not a better time to sell than right now, yes, during a pandemic
- How only thinking about the product/technology will limit you as a medical sales professional
- Ways you can reposition yourself as a partner to bring more value to your customer
- Why relationship-based sales is the biggest mistake you can make right now and how to start building your opportunities
- The importance of getting people uncomfortable with disruptive technology
Plus, we dig into why you don’t need to have all the answers as a sales rep, the importance of framing your customers’ mindsets, and much more.
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!