Stop Trying to be the Sales Hero
Providing a solution doesn’t make you a hero. It makes you a guide. As such, it’s important to pave a consistent, repeatable pathway that people can trust and look forward to. In this episode, medical device industry veteran and fortune 500 business leader Mike Dugan joins us to share his insights about the importance of an effective sales process and how to get sales reps excited about putting it into practice. We also talk about catering to each salesperson's strengths, emotional triggers leading to sales, and how getting your existing customers involved in the evolution of your process goes a long way.
Listen to learn more about:
- The sherpa mentality in sales and how to help your clients up the mountain
- Sales as a repeatable science
- Strategies for building an effective sales process to help every rep succeed
- How every customer actually buys the same (it’s true!)
- How to utilize client feedback to improve your sales process
- Continuing vs Advancing in Sales
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!