Using Tech to Shape More Powerful Device Demos
Virtual Reality (VR) headsets are all the rage these days, but they’ve found particular use in medical device demos — not just to increase sales, but to train surgeons more effectively on new tools.
This week’s guest is Dave Howe, VP of Sales at Osso VR, a platform for virtual surgery training. Dave shares how VR demos are not only becoming a powerful sales tool, but are leading to longer-term adoption and utilization of technologies with proven patient impacts. We also get into a conversation about the understated importance of company culture in getting results, and how you can improve your company culture, no matter the size.
What we discuss in the episode:
- How virtual reality headsets make it easier to sell medical devices
- The way VR training is becoming increasingly important with newer medical devices
- A number of factors beyond a person’s skillset that make for an effective team
- Why you should never sacrifice team chemistry to hire a high performer
- How even large organizations can effectively change their culture for greater impact
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!