What Drives Your Sales Team? How Understanding Individual Motivations Leads to Peak Performance
Tim Frazee is an Area Director at Axonics Modulation Technologies—and a master motivator.
His experience in building and leading teams across multiple specialties has given him valuable insight into understanding individual motivations.
In this episode, he’ll share ways to identify what truly drives your employees—and how to use their strengths and motivations to develop a custom coaching and feedback plan that results in peak performance.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why sales leaders must be comfortable not having complete control over their success
- The common motivations of MedTech sales teams
- Some individual motivations that should be seen as red flags
- How to stay on top of an individual’s shifting motivations
- Ways to use coaching to tap into an individual’s strengths and motivations
Plus, we take a look through the startup lens and share tips for balancing the team’s personal motivations with short-term business expectations and sustainable pipeline growth.
You may also enjoy: Hiring Medical Staff: 3 Steps to Get the Perfect Fit Employee
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!