Shifts in MedTech Company Culture: Where to Make Concessions and Where to Draw the Line
As a company grows and matures, how should its culture change?
Some think it shouldn’t change at all… and MedTech market development specialist Michael Waidler thinks they’re half right.
Michael is a President's Club winner and current area business director with Palette Life Sciences. And though the hustle-and-grind ethic of start-up culture courses through his veins, he understands that change is inevitable—and that every rep has a different threshold for it.
Join us as we discuss what shifting company culture can reveal about you as a sales professional, how leaders can better prepare their teams for the realities of acquisition, and what a growth-driven culture looks like in practice.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to be folded into—and not steamrolled by—a larger organization
- How a team’s transition from “nothing to lose” to “everything to lose” impacts a rep’s mindset
- Why change isn’t scary at all (so long as your company has the right stop gaps in place)
- Warning signs that your culture might be changing for the worse
- How to use the Predictive Index to find appropriate fits as you scale (or start from scratch)
Plus, we touch on the necessity of self-awareness when charting a career path.
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!