Challenge Everything: Why It Pays to View the Industry Through Fresh Eyes
Is your experience in the industry blinding you to new business?
The former personal trainer took over an under performing territory and began forging successful relationships, despite a barrage of insults and pushback. We sat down with him to discuss how he’s restoring broken trust through active listening, his process for handling negativity, and the power of taking nothing for granted.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to strategically bring negative labels to the forefront of your conversations
- The power of responding to criticism with empathy—not prepackaged data
- How to use a doc’s precious 30 seconds to identify unaddressed pain point
- The differences between a “growth mindset” and a “fixed mindset”
- Why it’s helpful to treat the failings of a previous rep as your own
Plus, we explore the principles of “extreme ownership” and how they can repair broken bridges.
Get top advice delivered right to your inbox or mobile phone
Join the Medical Sales Accelerator List! We'll send you an email and/or text each week with a direct link to the newest episode, along with exclusive resources, proven tips, and industry updates!